Important Stock Market Reference Links
As many of you know, I begin my day at 5:30 AM every morning … downloading data and charts from U.S. and foreign exchanges, and then analyzing and posting them for our pre-market subscriber updates.
Many have asked what reference web sites I use to keep a pulse on things. Below is a list of sites that I either occasionally look at, or look at every morning.
- Calendar of Events: Fed. Meetings, Employment Releases,
PPI, CPI etc.: http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/economic-calendar/
- 2011 to 2013 Market Holiday Calendar:
- StockTiming’s Free Member daily update page:
- The New York Stock Exchange: http://www.nyse.com/
- The NASDAQ Stock Exchange: http://www.nasdaq.com/
- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange: http://www.cme.com/
- The Chicago Board: Options Exchange: http://www.cboe.com/
- The Russell 2000: http://russell.com/us/SiteNav.asp
- Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/investing
- Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/wei_region2.html
- MarketWatch: http://www.marketwatch.com/
- Morningstar: http://www.morningstar.com/
- Business Week: http://www.businessweek.com/
- CNN Money: http://money.cnn.com/
- Investors Business Daily (IBD): http://www.investorsbusinessdaily.com/
- The Stock Market -Technical Analysis Learning Center …
Free personal Training videos: http://www.stocktiming.net/
- 30 Year Fixed Mortgage rates going back to 1971: http://www.freddiemac.com/pmms/pmms30.htm
- Standard & Poor’s S&P 500 page … has the daily sector percentage breakdown.
- Some personal favorites to keep a pulse on things: